This Shift Leader position will primarily be responsible for ensuring production performance and improvement, compliance to safety and quality, manpower resource planning and monitoring SA target compliance. This role will work with key stakeholders within the plant to ensure End to End production output from Mixing to Filling to Confirmation. He/she will be interfacing closely with Q&C, Process Improvement leads, Maintenance, Engineering, Warehousing and Supply Chain teams.
This position is responsible for:
- Monitor lines performance and communicate operations status and issues through Process Confirmation.
- Facilitate & coordinate communication to associates
- Lead daily shift handover to ensure important information is passed among 3 shifts
- Coordinate on daily production plan, plan prioritization & storage tanks management in order to ensure daily target is achieved
- Lead or contribute to non-conformances investigation upon resolution.
- Drive and facilitate employee involvement to meet Quality and Compliance requirements.
- Track and monitor quality requirements and production needs.
- Create a Credo based environment with their direct reports.
- Apply company discipline policies and follow through behavior change.
- Request and use information from management that would help to do a better job in planning, organizing, communicating or facilitating employees.
- Identify SOP v/s Actual, mix up Controls and Compliance gap and address them in sustainable way
- Management of quarantine sticker and its logbook within respective shifts.
- Responsibilities include planning, assigning and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Lead and drive the staff in the shift ensuring optimal use of equipment, personnel and materials.
- Ensure all company policies and procedures are being followed in day-to-day operations
- Resource planning to ensure a continuous and efficient product flow
- Support in developing and executing skill matrix
- Identify, lead and deploy improvement actions in areas such as productivity, MUV and cost saving
- With at least 3 to 5 years of experience in managing large groups of operators in an operation environment.
- Must have experience working in a GMP environment
- Preferably with management skills in a rotating shift environment / 24 hours operations.
- Experience working in highly matrixed, global organization is critical for success
- Good people manager with proven track record in managing and developing people within the team
- Participates closely in problem solving and providing logic-based solutions through hands-on analysis of the problem
- Strategic thinking ability; always seeking areas for improvement while at the same time looking at simplification of detailed process
- Highly analytical and results and process oriented
- Possess strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Highly motivating and able to drive individuals in the team
- Disciplined with high levels of commitment to upholding standards
- Has strong command of the English Language both spoken and written
- Must speak fluent command in Bahasa Malaysia