CERENOVUS, Inc. part of the Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices Companies, is recruiting for a Senior Marketing Manager of Global Strategic Marketing & Innovation, located in Irvine, CA. This position may require up to 20% domestic including some weekends.
Every six seconds someone dies from a stroke. Stroke can be caused either by a clot obstructing the flow of blood to the brain ( ischemic stroke ) or by a blood vessel rupturing and preventing blood flow to the brain ( hemorrhagic stroke ). CERENOVUS is committed to changing the trajectory of stroke by providing physicians with innovative technologies to push the boundaries of what’s possible in neurovascular intervention. CERENOVUS offers a broad portfolio of devices used in the endovascular treatment of hemorrhagic and ischemic stroke.
The Marketing Manager reports directly to the Head of Global Strategic Marketing and will partner closely with cross-functional, cross-regional teams execute with excellence. The ideal candidate will be a results-focused marketer who has strong analytical and strategic thinking skills as well as a demonstrated track record is assessing and modeling growth markets.
This role works closely with CERENOVUS Global Strategic Marketing, Regional Marketing, research and Development, Business Analytics and Business Development. The individual will be involved in identifying new areas of growth for CERENOVUS and supporting these opportunities with necessary analytics and voice of customer.
- Develop a deep understanding of the CERENOVUS business, customers, competitive landscape, and digital platforms
- Translate customer insights into growth opportunities
- Identify new areas of growth for CERENOVUS:
- Deliverables include:
- Developing global insights and market research data for new opportunities and define market size, unmet needs for physicians and patients, projected market growth and penetration projections
- Customer and Stakeholder requirements
- Competitive landscape and existing products in market presently
- Make recommendations on priority growth opportunities to CERENOVUS leadership
- Needed clinical requirements; Professional education/market development opportunities and requirements
- Work compliantly and within regulatory guidelines to achieve goals
- A Bachelor’s degree is required. A Master’s Degree in Business Administration (MBA) is preferred.
Experience and Skills:
- 5+ years total of dynamic business experience
- Experience with Voice of the Customer (VOC)
- Work experience in medical device sales, marketing and/or R&D, with a strong preference for experience in developing new products
- Skilled in fostering strong relationships both internally and externally, comfortable engaging in difficult or complex conversations with a variety of subject matter experts and reporting levels.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to clearly and effectively communicate and present findings to stakeholders at all levels
- Extreme attention to detail and outstanding organizational skills
- The position may require up to 20% domestic travel
- Neurovascular field knowledge and executive-level presentation experience
- Should exhibit leadership proficiency in the following competencies: adaptability, teamwork, initiative, innovation, integrity, analytical, leadership, strategic thinking, communication
- Strong knowledge of NV marketplace including procedure and product knowledge
- Experience with Google Analytics and related digital marketing tools
- We appreciate ability to learn complex technology/clinical applications
The anticipated base pay range for this position is $112,000 - $193,775.
– The Company maintains a highly competitive sales incentive compensation program. Under current guidelines, this position is eligible for participation in this program in accordance with the terms of the applicable plan.
Employees and/or eligible dependents may be eligible to participate in the following Company sponsored employee benefit programs: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short- and long-term disability, business accident insurance, and group legal insurance.
§ Employees may be eligible to participate in the Company’s consolidated retirement plan (pension) and savings plan (401(k)).
§ This position is eligible to participate in the Company’s long-term incentive program.
§ Employees are eligible for the following time off benefits:
– Vacation – up to 120 hours per calendar year
– Sick time - up to 40 hours per calendar year; for employees who reside in the State of Washington – up to 56 hours per calendar year
– Holiday pay, including Floating Holidays – up to 13 days per calendar year
– Work, Personal and Family Time - up to 40 hours per calendar year
For additional general information on Company benefits, please go to:
At Johnson & Johnson, we’re on a mission to change the trajectory of health for humanity. That starts by creating the world’s healthiest workforce. Through cutting-edge programs and policies, we empower the physical, mental, emotional and financial health of our employees and the ones they love.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
For more information on how we support the whole health of our employees throughout their wellness, career and life journey, please visit www.careers.jnj.com .