The Learning Operations Analyst will be responsible for managing for the enterprise various Learning & Development platforms including but not limited to:
- LinkedIn Learning (LiL)
- Cornerstone OnDemand (CSOD) LMS
- EdCast (Learning Experience (LXP) Platform)
- Fuel50 (Talent Market Place Platform)
- SharePoint Learning Admin Request Portal.
- Effectively manage the team’s cases (system issues/ concerns, queries and support/ enhancement requests) pertaining to the various Learning & Development platforms with the appropriate sense of urgency and in compliance with set SLAs/KPIs. Exhibit expertise in case handling and directly managing the case load for Learning Technical Operations (coming from both IRIS (Service Now) and AskGS (SFDC) ticketing systems).
- Adhere to standard processes followed by the team while monitoring and maintaining KPI’s, key business metrics and customer expectations, and where no standard process is defined, to help define and document one.
- Serve as subject matter expert on Learning & Development business processes and functionalities in various local, global, cross-regional or cross-functional meetings and forums.
- Maintain effective, concise and consistent communication and interaction with customers, stakeholders and learning communities.
- Partner with various stakeholders in requirements gathering and delivery of global system change requests.
- Performing data integrity and data maintenance activities (such as but not limited to ensuring training are made available to the appropriate audience, users have the right level of access, metadata in the various systems are updated and accurate)
- Conduct User Acceptance Testing (UAT) Script Writing and Execution across various systems
- Write/prepare, maintain and update Work Instructions, Job Aids, Training/Communication/Change Management Materials and Tool Kits
- Required Minimum Education: Bachelor’s Degree
- Required Years of Related Experience: 2+ years of related experience
- Extensive administrator knowledge of Cornerstone OnDemand Learning Management System (CSOD LMS)
- Minimum 2+ years experience supporting users of CSOD LMS with issue and change management is required, combining HR business processes and system analysis expertise.
- Strong reporting, analytical and problem-solving skills required.