About the job
“Caring for the world… one person at a time” inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. This culture of caring is the focus of our corporate philosophy, that are anchored in the internationally applicable Credo.
The Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies is organized into three business segments— Consumer, Pharmaceuticals, and Medical Devices. We are the world’s most broadly based global health care business serving customers, patients and medical professionals through more than 275 companies in over 60 countries.
Johnson & Johnson Medical B.V. is the marketing and sales organization for our medical technologies in the Netherlands, based in Amersfoort. Johnson & Johnson Medical provides a broad range of innovative products and solutions used by healthcare professionals, patients, and consumers in the areas of orthopedics, neurological disease, vision care, diabetes care, infection prevention, diagnostics, cardiovascular disease, and aesthetics. http://www.jnjmedical.nl
We are looking for an experienced
Customer Services Supervisor - based Amersfoort, NL (FTE 1,0)
As Customer Services Supervisor you are responsible for leading a team to perform transactional services to customers in a dynamic environment with a clear focus on digital transformation. You will be building strong relationships and will collaborate across functions as needed to provide service to customers. This Supervisor will report into the Customer Service Leader HMD NL
You will show a clear desire and well-developed ability to navigate key relationships/overlaps that exist between Customer Service and our partners, including Commercial, Strategic Capabilities, Supply Chain, Finance and Shared Services.
The Key Responsibilities
- Supervise the day-to-day activities of diverse tasks groups within the CS Team and support the team when the workload will require this
- Implementing the company’s G&O into the CS Team
- Defining individual and personal G&O within the CS Team
- Coaching of the team and stimulate every team member in their professional and personal grow
- Stimulate cross-functional development within the CS Team and with other stakeholders
- Participate in various training to continuously improve leadership skills
- Responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction through the effective supervision of the Customer Service Team
- Responding to and resolving complex customer complaints to deliver timely and accurate responses
- Participate in various projects related to Customer Management
- Collecting data and preparing routine reports for management for analytical use
- Identifies the need for improvements of existing processes, systems and equipment, and in cooperation with related departments, undertake optimization to increase efficiency and quality and to reduce costs
- Ensuring of business service departments quality and safety compliance and take action where needed
- Evaluating and reporting of customer survey results to determine process improvement opportunities flow of goods and documents time to meet business plan
- Coordination and improvement of processes between CS - central and local warehouse, transport, commercial and financial teams
Education Level: University/Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent.
Years of Experience: Minimal of 2 years of relevant experience.
- Taking the lead in the daily operations
- Experience in compliance and quality regulations, organization, and talent development
- Solid experience in project management with cross-functional teams
- Extensive problem solving, analytical and negotiation skills
- Understanding of Customer Experience in an increasingly digital environment
- Technical/Office skills: MS Office Outlook, Excel
- Ability to make quick decisions
- Perform efficiently and effectively
- Deal with multi-source of information
- Demonstrate proficiency in written and oral communications.
- Fluency in Dutch and English required
The well-being and development of our employees are central aspects of our company’s Credo. Individuals who would like to fully realize their potential as part of our international, innovation-driven corporate family and who aspire to have challenging work, will find that our company provides just the right conditions. We consider intensive initial training, further education that is tailored to our employees' work and excellent opportunities for development - both nationally and internationally - to be just as essential as a good work-life balance, attractive compensation, and above-average employee benefits. One aspect that distinguishes our company is the large number of measures we support our trainees and promote career development in ways that are also compatible with family life.
For more than 130 years, diversity, equity & inclusion (DEI) have been part of our cultural fabric at Johnson & Johnson and woven into how we do business every day. Our commitment to respect the dignity and diversity of all is embedded in our Credo.
We know that the success of our business depends on having the best talent in a workforce that reflects the diverse markets we serve around the world and an inclusive culture that values different perspectives and life experiences.
That is why we, at Johnson & Johnson, create an inclusive environment where diverse backgrounds, perspectives and experiences are valued and each and every one of our people feels that they belong and can reach their potential. No matter who they are.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Johnson & Johnson means “You Belong”!
What’s in it for you…?
“Caring for the world, one person at a time…”
As an employee, we consider you as our most valuable asset. We take your career seriously. As part of a global team in an innovative environment your development is key and our day-to-day responsibility. Through e-university, on the job training, various projects and programs, we ensure your personal growth.
Our benefits make sure we care for you and your family, now and in the future.