DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is recruiting for an Associate Marketing Manager – US Mitek Sports Medicine, located in Raynham, MA (hybrid work flexibility).
DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is the largest, most innovative and comprehensive orthopedic business in the world. We offer an unparalleled breadth and depth of products, services and programs in the areas of joint reconstruction, trauma, spine, sports medicine, craniomaxillofacial, power tools and biologics. With a focus on activating insights to develop creative, comprehensive solutions, we are inspired to advance patient care in greater ways and looking for leaders to cultivate and drive that vision.
At Mitek Sports Medicine, we develop minimally invasive devices used in the treatment of joint injuries related to sports and physical activity. Our surgical product portfolio consists of soft tissue implants spanning shoulder, knee, hip and small joints as well as a comprehensive arthroscopic capital equipment portfolio, including visualization, fluid and tissue management.
The Associate Marketing Manager is responsible for assisting in the US commercial marketing initiatives within the arthroscopic equipment platform.
General responsibilities include driving commercial results, leading the fluid and tissue management portfolio and new product launches regionally within the US, developing the brand strategy, identifying customer insights, cultivating key customer relationships, and supporting the operations and execution of the business.
- Achieve US business plan objectives of sales, net income, gross profit, inventory, and price annually.
- Be the expert and face to our field sales team, for our Small Capital Equipment offering in the US Market, Fluid management, tissue resection and radiofrequency.
- Assist in the base business support of our full Arthroscopic Tower offering.
- Manage expenses within budget.
- Increase company’s market share position in assigned product platforms.
- Provide US market and surgeon customer insights to the global strategic marketing team to drive pipeline decision-making, development of launch messaging materials, etc.
- Contribute to multigenerational portfolio plans aligned to company strategy.
- Lead impactful US product and procedural solution launches. Specific responsibilities include the development and ongoing refinement of the brand strategy, marketing materials for all key partners (salesforce, surgeons, hospitals, patients, payers, etc.), pricing strategy, promotional plans, product training plans (salesforce & surgeons), product forecasting, inventory roll-out and management, sales tools, etc.
- Develop US brand strategies for products, services, programs, and other key initiatives including establishment of value proposition, targeting & segmentation, positioning, and lifecycle management.
- Serve as the subject matter expert for our product portfolio, competitive strategies and products, procedures and surgical techniques, and the innovation landscape.
- Establish market needs through frequent customer interactions - travel with sales consultants, attend industry/society meetings, professional education courses, support corporate customer education visits, review medical journals, etc.
- Partner closely with sales to capture input on customer needs and ensure strong alignment with product strategy in collaboration with our global strategic marketing partners.
- Partner with Professional Education & Tradeshow groups to build promotional plans around key events and provide on-site support.
- Be responsive to requests from customers, sales consultants, etc.
- Work collaboratively with other functional areas to ensure business issues are addressed and strategies are being executed.
- College BS/BA required. MBA preferred.
- 2+ years total of progressive business experience in any of the following areas: Marketing, Sales, R&D, or a combination of experience in these functions.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a sports medicine background or similar.
- Demonstrate ability to work in a hand’s –on, dynamic, customer-focused environment.
- Position requires approximately 35% domestic travel including weekends.
- English speaking/ writing is required.
Employees and/or eligible dependents may be eligible to participate in the following Company sponsored employee benefit programs: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short- and long-term disability, business accident insurance, and group legal insurance. Employees may be eligible to participate in the Company’s consolidated retirement plan (pension) and savings plan (401(k)).
For additional general information on Company benefits, please go to: https://www.careers.jnj.com/employee-benefits
This job posting is anticipated to close on 2/16/24. The Company may however extend this time-period, in which case the posting will remain available on https://www.careers.jnj.com to accept additional applications.
At Johnson & Johnson, we’re on a mission to change the trajectory of health for humanity. That starts by creating the world’s healthiest workforce. Through cutting-edge programs and policies, we empower the physical, mental, emotional, and financial health of our employees and the ones they love. For more information on how we support the whole health of our employees throughout their wellness, career, and life journey, please visit www.careers.jnj.com
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.