- Full-time Contract
- High performing Rheumatology portfolio with the potential to grow further.
- Flexible work practices, award-winning benefits, completive salary
- Queensland based
We put patients first. What matters most is helping people live full and balanced lives. We’re focused treating, curing, and preventing some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time. And we measure our success by the health and wellbeing of those we serve.
We are J&J. Our mission drives us. Our patients inspire us. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it. Making a real difference drives us to find innovative healthcare solutions and treatments that help transform lives.
It starts with you. We’re working hard to deliver more for our patients, and we need your help to strengthen our capabilities and make meaningful change.
And we want you to join us.
How you can help.
This is your chance to build and develop strong partnerships with Key Clinicians in the public and private settings, Nurse Practitioners and Pharmacists. You will work within a highly experienced cross-functional team with a ‘one team’ approach and a high level of support and resource.
Reporting to the National Business Manager, Rheumatology you’ll lead the QLD territory for Janssen by developing tactical account plans to grow your business whilst contributing to the strategic business strategy.
What you’ll do.
- Achieve sales and activity goals for the territory and state
- Deliver the therapeutic Rheumatology sales objectives and targets through cross-functional collaboration
- Build and maintain professional relationships with target customers
- Impart highly technical information to key customers
- Implement a Key Account Management strategy to grow the Rheumatology portfolio business in your territory
- A successful sales track record in selling ideally to hospital Specialists and other stakeholders, however if you aren’t in a pharmaceutical background currently, we still encourage you to apply
- Experience working in either; Biologics, Rheumatology or Immunology is highly advantageous
- The ability to uncover customer needs, action insights and adapt your sales approach to suit
- A high level of business acumen is required with the proven ability to adopt an account management approach to the business and customer base
- A strategic mindset with sound competitor awareness
- High level EQ that facilitates you working well autonomously and as part of a team; and personal commitment to being the best you can be, for our patients, our customers and our company
Closing date: Friday 23rd Feb
Being part of Johnson & Johnson can change everything, including YOU:
Johnson & Johnson is an equal opportunity employer who supports inclusive, flexible and accessible working arrangements for all. This includes persons with disabilities, culturally, religiously and linguistically diverse people, diverse age groups, diverse sexual orientation, and gender. We are committed to working in partnership with and support Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples and organisations by recognising and respecting the diversity of cultures, identity, heritage, languages, and social and spiritual systems practiced. We draw pride and strength from you, your colleagues and the world we care for—all backgrounds, beliefs and the entire range of human experience—coming together to bring health to billions.
A great place to work.
Experience our flexible work options available across location, time and borders. We trust and empower our employees to work in a sustainable and revolutionary culture that unlocks life-changing possibilities for our employees, our business and our customers.