Johnson & Johnson is recruiting for a Sales Consultant Spine, located in the Netherlands!
“Caring for the world, one person at a time” inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in healthcare to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
The Global Orthopedics business of DePuySynthes is comprised of Joint Reconstruction, Trauma, Spine, Sports Medicine and Power Tools. Collectively, these businesses are focused on helping patients along the care continuum — from early intervention to surgical replacement, with the goal of helping people return to living active and fulfilling lives.
In this position you will play a major role in the Johnson & Johnson Medical organization! You will report to the DPS Sales Manager, and will be taking care of a specific territory where you will bring added value to our customers, deliver financial growth of the business, provide market information & analysis and ensure the improvement & implementation of internal processes.
In this exciting job, every day will be different! You establish contacts with key opinion leaders, surgeons, nurses, operating management, purchase departments and professional associations.
Professional education is a key element that drives our business. Being present in the operating theatre is therefore an essential part of your task, however the business results in your sector are your main responsibility and your personal reward in collaboration with a team of great experimented colleagues.
You analyze and integrate sector data and formulate an efficient and results-oriented yearly sales plan. Being proactive, you explore and achieve new business for our products & services according to the franchise’s strategy.
- Takes full ownership of the territory and assigned accounts and meets defined targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives.
- Establishes productive, professional relationships with the Key customers including Orthopedics and Trauma surgeons, nurses, operating management, , professional associations and purchase departments.
- Closely collaborate with all J&J internal resources, including the Therapeutic Area Lead and Marketing Lead.
- Coordinates the involvement of all internal partners, including customer service, supply chain, marketing & strategic capabilities to meet account performance objectives and customers’ expectations.
- Actively assesses, clarifies, and validates customer needs on an ongoing basis in order to identify actionable insights to enhance results and accelerate conversions.
- Translates insights into actions that challenge the status quo and that reinforce our competitive advantage.
- Manages contracting, pricing and tendering processes in the assigned accounts.
- Lead offer/project negotiation, resulting in timely contract closure.
- Ability to lead and link One Medical Devices capabilities to deliver business value beyond products.
- Dares to take risks aligned with Credo-based decision-making.
- Develops communication and influential skills to become a high-impact presenter; seeks feedback on skills in this area.
- Great team player that can steer a group of individuals without formal authority.
- Be responsible for annual bottom-up business plan.
- Maintain detailed knowledge of Medical Devices products, competitive products and have in-depth understanding of the J&J offering in the customer environment.
- Master’s degree in (para)medical, economics, management or equal by experience.
- Ability to work with tools like Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Sales force, etc.
- Understanding and application of corporate behavior.
- Can-do attitude. Challenging the status-quo.
- Eager to learn and develop. Growth mindset.
- Business & commercially driven. Patient oriented.
- Strategic Thinking. Handling complex projects.
- Listening and problem-solving skills.
- Collaboration and teamwork.
- Successful sales experience within the medical devices sector, preferably in Orthopedics.
- A strong track record which will lead you to a successful career within DePuySynthes.
- Professional understanding and usage of Dutch & English