Customer Innovation Manager/ Specialist (m/f/d)
in full time or part time (80%)
Location: Neuss, Germany - Düsseldorf and Cologne
We are Janssen
We are part of the Johnson & Johnson family of companies, the largest healthcare company in the world. We fight against most severe diseases. And we will continue to do so until they are only found where they belong: In history books.
At Janssen, we are all working together for this ambitious goal. We find new ways to develop therapies and develop innovative ideas to make them available to all people who need them. An exciting task, which we pursue with passion together as a team. At Janssen, open dialogue and mutual respect are more important than hierarchies. We have already achieved a lot for patients, which has been unimaginable in the past. And we want to achieve much more. That's why we need you in the Transformation & Innovation Excellence team at our campus in Neuss, right between Cologne and Düsseldorf.
This role is member of the Transformation & Innovation Excellence team which is part of CEEBT. The CEEBT department drives customer engagement excellence and thus enables the business in continuously improving how we as a company engage with our customers and transforms the business by challenging the status quo, defining the right focus and accelerating the evolvement of the way we do business to gain competitive advantage.
Do you share the same passion? If this is the case, we want to get to know you! We are looking forward to your application.
Your tasks & responsibilities
The Customer Innovation Manager is responsible for driving and guiding innovation jointly with the brand teams and other relevant stakeholder groups to address key business questions along the end-to-end patient journey. This encompasses both strategic conceptual work (e.g. identifying new ideas for customer/ patient needs, detailing out innovative ways of customer engagement) as well executing and implementing these ideas in close collaboration with all other Janssen functions. The Customer Innovation Manager has two main focus areas: 1) Transformation in customer engagement and 2) Transformation in AI/ digital solutions.
The Customer Innovation Manager contributes both innovation expertise and experience as well as a broad toolbox of methodologies to ideate and implement ideas.
Your responsibilities and tasks include:
- Responsible for driving and guiding innovation within brand teams and other relevant groups to address key business questions along the end-to-end patient journey
- Identification, conceptualization, piloting and implementation of digital/ AI-based solutions jointly with cross-functional teams as well as with external stakeholders
- Defining and conducting innovative customer engagement formats e.g. co-creation formats
- Further strengthening and building up the external partnership network and scouting innovative solutions/approaches/methodologies focusing on customer interactions, AI etc.
- Driving best practice sharing/ communication of innovative ideas both internally as well as bringing external ideas into discussions
- Close alignment with entire T&IE Team regarding transformation excellence, project planning, technology etc. to bundle and expand transformation and innovation excellence in the team
We are looking for strategic and innovative minds that are constantly dissatisfied with the current situation, want to leave things better than found them and therefore acting as "change agents". The ability to define strategy and bring it to implementation and execution is key. We value colleagues who show a high level of commitment and initiative. Share your ideas and visions with us! We are open and curious.
- You have a very strong university degree
- Min 4-6 years of professional experience related to Customer Interactions/Experience, Digital Transformation, Innovation
- You have a strong customer focused mindset
- You bring expertise in managing diverse groups of stakeholders and the ability to build up broad networks
- You have strong analytical and strategic thinking skills
- You have strong project management skills incl. innovation methods (design thinking, customer journey mapping etc.)
- You have a high degree of resilience that allows you to achieve constant and qualitative results even in stressful situations, and your flexibility allows you to adapt to environments with changing requirements for action
- You take cooperation and teamwork as a fundamental, you are successful in building effective teams, and you excel in cross-functional settings
- You have fluent English and German language skills
What we offer
Our employees are as important to us as our customers. At Janssen we like to think for the long-term as well as offer promising and attractive career paths. We do everything to ensure that you can develop your full potential with us.
As part of the Transformation & Innovation Department, we will familiarize you thoroughly with your new job and invest sustainably in your further training and qualification. When you work at Janssen, you will have plenty of opportunities to develop your skills further. This includes our parent company Johnson & Johnson, but also at home, abroad and or in other sectors of the company. We offer an attractive salary and above-average social benefits.
We are very proud of our open and appreciative corporate culture and place great value on a healthy balance between work, family and leisure. You will be able to make use of flexible working time models such as part-time, flextime and home office. We have our own day care center where the children of our employees are well looked after and supported. Our health program proactively takes care of your mental and physical well-being, as does our company's own fitness center.
For more than 130 years, diversity, equity & inclusion (DEI) have been part of our corporate culture at Johnson & Johnson and are a fundamental principle of our daily business. Our commitment to respect the dignity and diversity of all is embedded in our Credo. We know that the success of our business depends on having the best talent in a workforce that reflects the diverse markets we serve around the world and an inclusive culture that values different perspectives, backgrounds, and life experiences. That is why in Germany we are working to create an inclusive environment and culture where diverse backgrounds, perspectives and experiences are valued and each and every one of our people feels that they belong and can reach their full potential – no matter who they are. Therefore, we welcome all applications - regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion/belief, disability, age, sexual orientation and identity. Racism and discrimination are not tolerated at our company, because Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Johnson & Johnson means "You belong"! Our goal is to offer people with disabilities a workplace that is as barrier-free as possible. We are aware that needs can be very individual. We respond to these and work closely with our representative for severely disabled employees. Severely disabled applicants will be given special consideration if they are equally qualified.
If you wish to include or request support from the company's representative for severely disabled people as part of your application process, please proactively inform the responsible recruiter when you are first contacted by our Talent Acquisition Team – thank you.