Senior Planning Manager, DPS SC Planning, EMEA TECA & Sports
The Planning Manager, DePuy Synthes SC Planning, EMEA (Europe, Middle East, Africa) is a critical leadership position responsible for overall E2E Supply Chain execution for DPS platforms in EMEA region. This individual is the primary Regional Supply Chain liaison with the Global Planning, EMEA Regional Marketing, EMEA Cluster leadership team to ensure achievement of aligned business goals and objectives.
This position will be responsible for driving regional demand planning, Integrated Business Planning, and leadership of a supply chain team responsible for attaining the Customer service levels, inventory, Capex, and forecast accuracy goals for the EMEA TECA (Trauma, Extremities, Craniomaxillofacial, and Animal Health) & Sports Medicine Platform
This position is responsible for:
· Providing the forecast analytics and insights to markets/clusters, coordinating demand handover meetings with markets/clusters, and regional demand reviews with regional BU Heads, Finance and Global SC teams.
· Drives the action plan arising out of DP/FP alignment & gaps which may impact global manufacturing capacities and aligns the Region Consensus Demand Forecast over a 24 month horizon for strategic planning and manufacturing capacity planning.
· Supports commercial processes through the timely availability of product & instrument and ensure the planning of Capex, Tenders, and regulatory events.
The individual will lead and/or influence teams who are responsible for delivering business results through analytics, projects, and continuous improvement initiatives in the following topics: Product availability (OTIF), Customer Backorders reduction, Inventory execution ($ & DOS) within BP/LE targets for the region, forecasting accuracy (‘Consensus’ MAPE for the country and region), SLOB reduction.
The individual develops and leads corrective actions stemming from Performance Metrics, providing appropriate resource prioritization, coaching/mentoring to teams and individuals to mine data from appropriate systems and able to carry out sophisticated analysis and solutions.
This position is the primary liaison between Supply Chain, Finance and Commercial Partners – supporting Monthly, Quarterly and Annual business processes.
The individual will foster a diverse and inclusive work environment and provide development for team members to achieve the business and career goals.
- Bachelor in Engineering or Science
- APICS certification (CPIM or CIRM) preferred.
- Master In Business Administration (Specialization in SC & Operations Management) preferred.
- Minimum Ten (10) years of meaningful experience.
- Minimum Five (5) years of people management & development.
- Experience leading and working with a multi-regional and multi-functional team in a global, highly cross-functional environment.
- Project management and Program development
- Advanced planning platforms (OMP, SAP APO, JDE) – Demonstrated system expertise, deployments, and optimization
- Deep E2E Supply Chain and Planning processes (Demand, Supply, and Inventory Management).
- Detailed working knowledge of Johnson & Johnson MedTech operations and processes across regions and platforms
- Detailed working knowledge of global and local commercial market operations
Knowledge, Skills, and capabilities
- Critical thinking – ability to develop and implement a comprehensive strategy that realizes functional and company goals.
- Superb interpersonal and communication skills (incl. to senior leadership) with the ability to adjust to the audience (business vs. technical, professionals vs. leadership) is required.
- Excellent ability to influence at all levels within the Supply Chain, Finance, and Commercial Organization.
- Ability to forge positive and productive relationships across functions.
- Demonstrates a solid understanding of Supply Chain concepts and methodologies.
- Demonstrates a strong solid understanding of standard methodologies and benchmarks.
- Maintains a network of outside partners and specialists around supply chain technologies.
- Working knowledge of financial processes.
- Ability to effectively lead projects, multiple priorities, and timelines.
- Ability to mentor and develop accountable, diverse, and global talent.
- High level of personal initiative, ability to function autonomously.
- Results Orientation – ability to deliver timelines.
For more than 130 years, diversity, equity & inclusion (DEI) have been part of our cultural fabric at Johnson & Johnson and woven into how we do business every day. Our commitment to respect the dignity and diversity of all is embedded in our Credo.
We know that the success of our business depends on having the best talent in a workforce that reflects the diverse markets we serve around the world and an inclusive culture that values different perspectives and life experiences.
That is why we in Switzerland are working to create an inclusive environment where diverse backgrounds, perspectives and experiences are valued and each and every one of our people feels that they belong and can reach their potential. No matter who they are.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Johnson & Johnson means “You Belong”!
If you want to be a change agent in a challenging environment and shape the future quality organization, please send us your online application (CV, Motivation Letter, Working References etc.).