At Johnson & Johnson, we believe good health is the foundation of vibrant lives, thriving communities and forward progress. As the world’s largest and most broadly-based healthcare company, we are committed to using our reach and size for good. We strive to improve access and affordability, create healthier communities, and put a healthy mind, body and environment within reach of everyone, everywhere. Every day, our more than 130,000 employees across the world are blending heart, science and ingenuity to profoundly change the trajectory of health for humanity.
At Engineering & Property Services (E&PS) we take care of all J&J buildings around the world providing end to end services from Real Estate, Engineering & Strategic Project Delivery to Facilities Management. We have a profound influence on the entire J&J Enterprise, providing innovative workplaces where our employees can collaborate and grow, and delivering flexible site solutions which enable our business to best serve our important customers and patients. The Sr Manager, FM Micro Regional Lead is accountable for driving FM capabilities in Paranaque, Manila. The site is a J&J commercial site and a global GS hub with 24/6 operations. This is a J&J owned site, and it is co-locating with Kenvue, whereby J&J is the landlord and take full responsibility to manage the site, including the common facilities (e.g gym, creche and cafeteria).
This role is responsible for facilities maintenance operations, infrastructure management, workplace experience, and employee and business services. The role is also responsible for the performance of site services, maintenance, utilities, move services, and all facilities operations. The role is responsible for coordination of site facilities projects. This position is responsible for ensuring high quality, safe, compliant, efficient, and effective workplaces across Paranaque site. This role is also providing oversight of facilities management outsourcing partner. This role will also provide oversight to GS Bangalore hub to drive consistency of service level across GS hubs in Asia South.
A suitable candidate for this role will have the ability to lead and oversee Paranaque site, and work very closely with FM Micro Region Lead for Bangalore hub. The candidate should have experience in facilities maintenance operations, infrastructure management, space management, workplace experience and familiar with applicable local law & regulation. Key relationships include outsourced vendors, business customers, Regional and Sub Regional FM leadership, Global Workstreams Organization, and key JNJ partners (e.g., Finance, IT, HR, EHS, GHS, and / or Procurement).
- Drive FM focus and capabilities within Paranaque site.
- Coordinate with peers in the sub region
- Serve as primary point of contact to site level business customer for Facilities quality, safety, compliance, and performance
- Manage site and micro-regional relationships with outsourcing partners, JNJ functions, business customers and authorities.
- Ensure compliance with applicable local law & regulation.
- Ensure site facilities are compliant with good commercial, laboratory and manufacturing practices, and other regulations
- Share E&PS key performance metrics, benchmarks, and methodologies to establish a high performance and continuous improvement culture
- Implement and maintain business continuity plans and infrastructure management programs
- Support Project Development and Delivery teams on capital and infrastructure projects
- Coordinate between business units and contractors during planning / construction as needed
- Attend and/or chair customer and FM Facilities level governance forums escalating governance issues as required
- Coordinate inspections on site, as needed
- Identify and apply E&PS programs and methodologies to generate savings and optimize the site and business performance
- Responsible for site specific data and information to support regional and global metrics, programs and performance analysis
- Responsible to champion and deliver FM Global Functions and E&PS strategic initiatives within micro region
- Responsible for up to date and accurate occupancy, utilization and spatial data
- Responsible for fiduciary oversight and performance management oversight of operating and capital budgets
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Facilities Management, Engineering, Business, Architecture, etc. or equivalent required
- Master’s degree in related field, or equivalent preferred
- Certifications (e.g., MCR, SLCR, etc.) preferred
- Minimum of 8+ years of CRE / facilities experience
- Good management and strong technical skills
- Demonstrated knowledge in technical and business fields
- Documented success achieving project goals
- Strong record of local collaboration ensuring completion of projects and people development
- Strong communication skills both written and oral
- Ability to focus strategically while maintaining a tactical focus
- Ability to adapt emerging trends and industry innovations
- Ability to lead diverse teams through change and organizational transformation
- Computer skills, including working knowledge of MS Office suite
- Ability to travel, up to 20% for international travel
- Budget/financial management skills
- Location of Role: Primary Location: Paranaque, Manila, Philippines
- Language Requirements: Proficiency: English language
- Travel Requirements: This position will require up to 20% international travel
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.