The Facility management team consist of four engineers. The Utility Engineer ensures development and the daily business according to the specific responsible areas. Work is on site and is in close cooperation with all other departments and external service contractors. The work is both operational and office based. Working time is dayshift with on call service.
· Operational responsibility for media systems
· Participate in projects and assignments within the area
· Monitor technology development in the utility area
· Manage consultants and contractors with respect to supervision and management
· Ensure that media systems are operated cost-effectively and with high availability
· Ensure that applicable documentation is up to date
· Ensure relevant maintenance is carried out and documented
· Ensure that sampling, testing and applicable inspections (Water, pressure vessels, electricity) are carried out
· Ensure cGMP compliance on relevant systems in accordance with QO directives
· Manage control and supervising through computerized systems
· Support other parts within Facility management
· At least 3 years of experience in similar roles
· Good knowledge of English and Swedish (local language)
· Systems such as WFI, RO and/or other similar systems
· HVAC, cooling, and computerized system
· Driving license “B”
Good to know/experience of:
· Sprinkler and facility system
· Fire alarm system.
· Electrical knowledge
· GMP or other quality systems
The position is located at JSV Uppsala, Sweden
MedTech - Surgical Vision Uppsala (site)
With an eye for better vision
Johnson & Johnson Vision develops and manufactures optical products and solutions that make a difference to human vision worldwide. We offer market-leading technology for laser surgery, equipment for cataract surgery and intraocular lenses.
In Uppsala, we manufacture Healon, a market-leading product used to stabilize the eye in connection with eye surgery. Upon its launch in 1980, Healon paved the way for safe and quick eye surgery, whereby a patient’s cataracts can be replaced with new lenses in just a few minutes.
With over 130,000 employees, Johnson & Johnson is one of the world's largest and leading pharmaceutical and healthcare companies. Within J&J Vision – a part of the Johnson & Johnson MedTec business area - we are 8,400 employees, of which approximately 150 workers in our operations in Uppsala. Read more at www.jjvision.com
For more than 130 years, diversity, equity & inclusion (DEI) have been part of our cultural fabric at Johnson & Johnson and woven into how we do business every day. Our commitment to respect the dignity and diversity of all is embedded in our Credo.
We know that the success of our business depends on having the best talent in a workforce that reflects the diverse markets we serve around the world and an inclusive culture that values different perspectives and life experiences.
That is why we in Nordics are working to create an inclusive environment where diverse backgrounds, perspectives and experiences are valued and each and every one of our people feels that they belong and can reach their potential. No matter who they are.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Johnson & Johnson means “You Belong”!
If you are interested in this position, please apply with an updated CV and Cover letter. The selection process will start during the posting period, please send in your application as soon as possible. We reserve the rights to close the advert earlier. All applicants can expect feedback on the application.
If you have issues applying, please use Chrome Web Browser and reset your password. If that does not help you can get more guidance and contact us from this page: https://www.careers.jnj.com/contactus-faq