Oversee the relationship with regional and local health authorities to analyse, evaluate and understand the impacts of health policies with respect to Janssen's current and prospective portfolio, ensuring the constant alignment of the territorial matrix to align and support corporate goals in pursuing product access and commercial objectives.
The Field Value and Access Manager reports to the Field Value and Access Team Manager.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Build and gives continuity to the dialogue with regional and local players to pursuit corporate objectives consistently with the sustainability of the health system and patients' access to therapeutic innovation.
- Establish networks and relationship with local administrators to ensure the co-creation and implementation of the partnership’s projects.
- Achievement and maintenance of optimal access conditions for reference drugs at regional and national level trough the integration of territory field
- Based on pharma-economics evidence, identifies, and suggest sustainable actions or projects to support product.
- Monitor regional acts, adopted or potentially adopted, understanding their product portfolio impacts as well as involving relevant territorial or central internal units, suggesting ideas and hypotheses for solutions.
- Present and promote the value of products using the promotion material provided by the company, transferring updated information of pharmaco-economic nature.
- Prepare regional and account plans to support the performance of the products, in line with identified opportunities or potential barriers/obstacles.
- Manage the payer’s network, mapping authorities internal influence networks.
- Monitor commercial access policies and actions carried out by the main competitors, to activate the competent internal functions.
- Contribute to Customer Data Analysis activities collecting data and insights from customers interactions to identify market access opportunities. Update company systems (CRM) with all relevant data respecting deadlines.
- Contribute to Regional Institutional Affairs plans providing insights.
- Is a role-model in acting in compliance with local regulations, company policy and procedures and our Credo.
- Bachelor’s degree in pharmacy, biology, Economic or equivalent
- Knowledge of national, regional and local healthcare dynamic
- Knowledge of the regional access processes, buying processes, formulary reviews
- Willingness to travel and to cover all Sicily Region
- Proactive, highly committed and accountable.
- Strong ability to build and manage relationships in complex organizations with strategic customers.
- Strong communication, negotiating and influencing skills.
- Ability to work in a cross-functional team
- Ability to plan and organize workload to achieve a broad portfolio of complex objectives.
- Solid working knowledge of Microsoft office (word, excel, PowerPoint) and Outlook
- Good use of English language.