Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based healthcare Company, touching the lives of nearly a billion people every day. Our Family of Companies throughout the world compete in pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets and have the skills and resources to tackle the world's most pressing health issues.
1. 포지션: (Associate) Medical Advisor – IBD/Rheumatology
2. 계열사: 한국얀센 (Janssen)
3. 근무지: 서울시 용산구
4. 근무 형태: Fixed-term (1 year)
Plays a major role in providing insights and lead integrated medical strategy in assigned therapeutic areas. Collaborates with internal and external stakeholders as well as key thought leaders to develop and implement the overall medical strategy for J&J products in alignment with therapeutic brand strategy as well as company strategy. Be responsible for the review and approval of scientific documents in assigned therapeutic areas.
Represent TA MAF voice towards internal stakeholders with integrated execution.
- Develop integrated strategies aligned with TA and business plans, partnering with cross‐functionally to meet business needs and achieve highest impact
- Provide scientific insights to develop enterprise strategy for assigned TA
- Proactively build network of relationships with critical internal cross-functional stakeholders across the organization to connect internal stakeholders with each other and to establish and advance collaborative business initiatives.
- Provide medical expertise/insights to MAF functional network to cross-functional team (i.e. consultation to Medical Information with regard to the assigned TA, advice for medical unmet need to develop study concept and design etc.)
- Develop TA-specific KOL engagement plan with MSLs
- Provide input into Medical Affairs initiated activities i.e. ME/ABM program concept, review of program proposals and final program outline etc.
- Deliver internal trainings to ensure the highest standards of brand/therapy expertise in customer facing teams
- Provide medical insights and review all scientific & commercial materials/documents as medical reviewer/approver in assigned TA / Support MSLs for insight generation activities and sharing with stakeholders in assigned TA
- Work with MSLs for the implementation of medial strategy and plan
- Provide medical leadership into issue management (e.g. product withdrawals, safety alerts etc)
Lead & Oversight the science in external engagement & Medical Affairs activities
- Provide scientific support to customers in response to clinical interest.
- Become the medical representative of company in assigned TA externally
- Build up or enhance a trusted collaboration with the external scientific community in order to facilitate a continuous communication and transfer of knowledge between the company, thought leaders and a wider group of physicians and customers
- Seek out evidence generation opportunities and anticipates long-term evidence.
- Actively seek and learns new techniques and trends in primary and secondary data analysis.
- Develop an integrated evidence generation strategy and plan in partnership with Market Access that is aligned with TA and/or brand strategy
- Provide expertise to design clinical protocols and assess implication of protocol design on the clinical operations and resourcing for research programs.
- Provide constructive input to clinical operations counterparts to support discussions on tactical aspects on clinical trials
- Oversight and provide the medical inputs on Investigator Initiated Studies (IISs) proposals for scientific soundness and whether those are in alignment with the medical strategy.
- Work with and support MAO in the oversight of IISs according to internal procedures including Janssen Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and Health Care Business Integrity (HCBI), and legal regulations
- Support GCO team through providing medical insight regarding medical unmet need, business strategy alignment, feasibility, investigator/site selection etc.
- Provide the appropriate training and information to investigators and site personnel as Medical Experts in assigned TA
- Develop the Integrated Evidence Generation Plan (IEGP) in assigned TA with cross-function team together and discuss about prioritized tactical plans with relevant stakeholders
- Lead Company Sponsored Studies (CSSs) and collaborative studies with MAO and Research Excellence team that are aligned with IEGP.
Education: a Bachelor or higher degree in pharmacy, or equivalent training as a healthcare provider
Experiences: 3~5 + of previous experience in the pharmaceutical industry or medical environment is desired
Johnson & Johnson requirements (AEPQC, IAPP, ILMW)
Local SOPs (including SUMMIT Training)
KEY WORKING RELATIONSHIPS
All departments of Janssen Korea, especially production, Q&C, logistics, marketing, PR, GCO, Market Access, Medical, etc.
Ministry of Food and Drug Safety
[JD 확인 및 지원 방법 ]
www.careers.jnj.com -> Requisition number 2306140739W 검색 -> 해당 모집 공고 클릭 후, “Apply Now”
[ 제출 서류 ]
영문 자유 양식의 이력서/경력기술서/자기소개서
[ 서류 마감일 ]
[ 유의사항 ]
- 서류를 MS-Word 나 PDF 로 된 한 개의 파일로 미리 준비하시기 바랍니다.
- 서류 전형 합격자에 한하여 개별 통보합니다. 단, 회사 사정에 따라 지연될 수 있습니다.
- 모집 분야 관련하여 자세한 내용은 J&J 홈페이지에서 확인하시기 바랍니다.