Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Inc. is currently recruiting for a Manufacturing Support Coordinator located in Jacksonville, Florida.
At Johnson & Johnson Vision, we have a big aspiration: help protect the most precious human sense—eyesight. We bring together cutting-edge insights, science, technology and people to encourage professionals and patients to proactively preserve and enhance sight for life. And in communities with the greatest need, we collaborate to expand access to quality eye care. www.jjvision.com
- Organizes, manages, and coordinates key initiatives relating to Operations, as directed by management.
- Coordinates activities and is responsible for overall success.
- Facilitates cross-functional teams to achieve goals. Interfaces with all necessary organizations (Quality Assurance, Quality Control, Engineering, Production Planning, R&D, Suppliers, Controls, IT etc.) to meet weekly targets and goals.
- Provide support to Operations and Support departments for documentation and training implementations. Support compliance with external and internal regulations, such as ISO and FDA requirements and J&J (Johnson & Johnson) requirements.
- Provide support for internal and external Production and Process Control and Regulatory Compliance audits.
- Adheres to environmental policy and procedures and supports department environmental goals
- Strong attention to quality and safety requirements. Investigate and resolve product Non-Conformance/quality events. Coordinate and gather information for key operation activities relating to areas such as Quality Assurance, Quality Control, Reprocessing, Reconciliation, manufacturing and/or process excellence process. (60%).
- Ensures compliance of work requirements, coordinates eDMS Workflow and provides guidance in the resolution of routine and non-routine problems (5%).
- Provide input for continuous improvement of business metrics and the Quality Management System (10%)
- Supporting compliance to external and internal regulations, such as ISO and FDA regulatory compliance, and J&J requirements (5%)
- Prepares documentation such as System Validation deliverables, Operations Procedure, HECP, SOP, JSA, calibration and maintenance procedures. (10%)
- Facilitates projects, updates, and reviews. (5%)
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management. (5%)
Two years’ experience in a production environment and execution of project activities; excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills.
High school diploma or equivalent, Associate's degree Preferred
Able to manage multiple priorities.
Understanding of GxP, ISO, FDA and other compliance requirements.
Proficient in Microsoft applications (MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
Conditions and Physical Demands of the job: Stooping, Crouching, Walking, Pulling, Light Lifting (<25lbs) Grasping, Hearing, Kneeling, Reaching, Pushing, Talking, Standing, Repetitive Motions, Inside Environmental Conditions, Sedentary Work
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
For more information on how we support the whole health of our employees throughout their wellness, career and life journey, please visit www.careers.jnj.com .