The Medical Devices segment produces a broad range of innovative products used primarily by health care professionals in the fields of orthopedics, neurovascular, surgery, infection prevention, cardiovascular disease, sports medicine, and aesthetics.
We are providing our clients with the most innovative and comprehensive orthopedic and neurological portfolio in the world, offering inspired solutions that go beyond quality implants and include services, education, instruments, and emerging technologies. In the surgical area we continue to dedicate to Shaping the Future of Surgery and building on our commitment to help address the world’s most pressing health care issues, and improve and save more lives. Through the Medical Devices we deliver innovation to make a life-changing impact.
senior SALES CONSULTANT, Depuy synthes (JOINT RECONSTRUCTION)
Location: woj. Łódzkie (based) + Płock ,Częstochowa
The Sales Consultant will be responsible for sales and promotion of J&J DePuy Synthes products within the healthcare services industry.
The responsibilities & the impact YOU will have:
- Regular visiting of doctors, specialists, etc. in the particular region
- Establish, maintain and develop good relationships with customers and KOL’s
- Regular education of customers in the products division of Medical Devices (MD)
- Analysis of the potential territory to achieve and maximize business objectives
- Participation in the intended major congresses, symposia, fairs and exhibitions with medical themes and representing MD divisions and their product portfolio
- Regular reporting to the supervisor
- Communication with doctors and hospitals in the particular region
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses and plans
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products
- Submits orders by referring to price lists and product literature
- Preparing offers for tenders (portfolio part) together with other responsible departments
- Provide technical support during surgeries
- Is part of customer education related to our products
- Prepare sales plans for his/her accounts (together with Sales Manager (SM))
- Has active communication and cooperation with Key Account Manager (KAM) to support execution in Hospital Management
- Together with SM and PM preparation of BU sales strategy with focus on field experience
- Potential coaching of other colleagues based on gained sales experiences
- Leadership of other potential projects which are not directly linked to his/her core portfolio
We would love to hear from YOU, if you have:
- University degree (medical education or related sciences education would be an advantage)
- Ability to develop and maintain professional relationships with business clients
- Good knowledge of English language
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work independently and manage time
- Ability to adapt and react to dynamic and changing circumstances in the market
- Creativity, high level of motivation, ethical approach in achieving business goals
- High level of energy, engagement and responsibility
- Working with MD products would be an advantage
- Very good computer skills (Microsoft Office)
- Mobility (availability to travel frequently)
- Driving license – category B
This is what awaits YOU at J&J:
- Interesting work in a quickly developing business area
- Introduction training
- Work in a positive atmosphere with a highly motivated, energized team with a good track level of success in business
- Possibility for further development
- Attractive commission scheme.
If you are interested in this role and you fulfill the requirements set above, do not hesitate to send us your CV.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, or national origin and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.