Johnson & Johnson is currently recruiting for a Senior Analyst on the Corporate Systems team which is part of the Finance Technology Solutions organization located in New Brunswick, NJ. This role will focus on supporting various aspects of the overall operation of J&J Finance Corporate Systems including day-to-day operations and end user support, planned system deployments, system enhancements, and other projects, as necessary. The role is positioned at the intersection of finance and technology, and will require an independent, self-starter type, who is willing to learn new skills and has interest for financial systems and innovative technology solutions. This is a great development opportunity with exposure across many areas of the global Finance Organization and business partners.
- Support FTS Corporate Systems implementation projects, deployments, and enhancements with consideration of end to end systems and identification of any potential impacts
- Identify and align with stakeholders for all supported FTS Corporate Systems initiatives
- Research, solve, and respond to FTS Corporate Systems related inquiries as part of continuous operational support to our end users and business partners globally
- Liaise with the business and IT to identify issues and potential system improvements, define requirements, communicate solutions, and ensure the system continues to support evolving business initiatives
- Promote usage of all implemented tools and proactively identify system solutions to standardize and streamline business processes
- Communicate financial business process and system solutions to business and finance partners across all sectors and regions
- Build user-friendly training documentation and lead live system training sessions for business partners
- Ensure that supported FTS Corporate Systems are aligned with processes and global standards governed by A2R GPO, Compliance GPO, and Global Services, as well as end-state design
- Strictly comply with all compliance and business policies including SOX cycles, SOPs, internal & external audit requirements, and system security protocols
- Perform various system transactional tasks and reporting as needed
A minimum of a bachelor’s degree is required, preferably with a major in Accounting, Finance or business-related field
- A strong understanding of financial systems and willingness to learn about innovative technology solutions is required
- Experience with system enhancements, project implementation, and system testing protocol
- A solid grasp of J&J Global Finance and Accounting processes
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite is required, with SharePoint experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Solid understanding of tools such as Appian, Blackline, Ariba, and J&J learning platforms is preferred
- Working knowledge of financial business processes and reporting in areas such as A2R, P2P, and I2C
- Strong analytical, problem solving, attention to details, ability to prioritize and plan effectively, initiative to follow through on directives, and knowledge & sensitivity to global partners/cultures/norms is preferred
The base pay range for this position is $73,000 - $117,300
The Company maintains highly competitive, performance-based compensation programs. Under current guidelines, this position is eligible for an annual performance bonus in accordance with the terms of the applicable plan. The annual performance bonus is a cash bonus intended to provide an incentive to achieve annual targeted results by rewarding for individual and the corporation’s performance over a calendar/ performance year. Bonuses are awarded at the Company’s discretion on an individual basis.
Employees may be eligible to participate in Company employee benefit programs such as health insurance, savings plan, pension plan, disability plan, vacation pay, sick time, holiday pay, and work, personal and family time off in accordance with the terms of the applicable plans. For additional general information on company benefits, please go to: - https://www.careers.jnj.com/employee-benefits
At Johnson & Johnson, we’re on a mission to change the trajectory of health for humanity. That starts by creating the world’s healthiest workforce. Through cutting-edge programs and policies, we empower the physical, mental, emotional, and financial health of our employees and the ones they love. As such, candidates offered employment must show proof of COVID-19 vaccination or secure an approved accommodation prior to the commencement of employment to support the well-being of our employees, their families and the communities in which we live and work.
For more information on how we support the whole health of our employees throughout their wellness, career and life journey, please visit www.careers.jnj.com.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.