At Johnson & Johnson, the largest healthcare company in the world, we come together for one purpose: to transform the history of health in humanity.
Diversity & Inclusion are essential to continue building our history of pioneering and innovation, which has been impacting the health of more than 1 billion patients and consumers every day for more than 130 years. Regardless of your race, belief, sexual orientation, religion, or any other trait, YOU are welcome in all open positions at the largest healthcare company in the world.
When You Join Johnson & Johnson, Your Move Could Mean Our Next Breakthrough.
At Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices Companies, we are using our breadth, scale, and experience to reimagine the way healthcare is delivered and to help people live longer, healthier lives.
In a radically changing environment, we are making connections across science and technology to combine our own expertise in surgery, orthopedics, and interventional solutions with the big ideas of others to design and deliver doctor and patient-centric products and solutions.
We are in this for life.
We are changing the trajectory of human health, YOU CAN TOO.
Please visit https://www.jnjmedicaldevices.com/es-419 for more information.
We are searching for the best talent for CLINICAL ACCOUNT SPECIALIST to be in Bogotá, Colombia.
Purpose: Biosense Webster is the global leader in the science of diagnosing and treating heart rhythm disorders and one of the fastest-growing businesses within Johnson & Johnson.
The Clinical Account Specialist (CAS) will provide expert clinical & technical support, troubleshooting, and training to Physicians, Electrophysiology Lab Staff, Technicians, Nurses, Administrators, and Distributor staff regarding all aspects of BW systems and catheter equipment. CAS will own end-to-end selling of appropriate products and focus on driving growth among targeted physicians and new accounts.
The CAS will stay current on company products instructions for use, best practices and technical troubleshooting, as well as relevant scientific clinical literature and new product information. To maintain advanced clinical knowledge of cardio ablation and cardio imaging, technical knowledge of EP technology, advancements, and the business landscape will be required. Maintain clinical knowledge of healthcare industry, disease states, and therapeutic and institutional trends.
Full product training is provided.
You will be responsible for :
Clinical & Technical Support
- Provide expert clinical & technical support to physician and hospital staff during electrophysiology procedures.
- Advise physicians on best practices and BW products.
- Train physicians and hospital staff on product usage and protocols.
- Prioritize and appropriately respond to requests in a high-stress environment, maintaining composure and problem-solving focus during high-pressured interactions.
- Together with Equipment Division Team, ensure effective servicing and functioning (i.e. maintenance, troubleshooting) of BW products including upgrades of soft- and hardware, and connectivity with other equipment.
- Engage in meaningful diagnostic dialogues with internal and external stakeholders (i.e. physicians and hospital staff), and formulate solutions based on input gained.
- Experienced BW members can be Mentor to new BW hires as needed.
- Develop customer relationships within and beyond the EP lab, including, but not limited to physicians, nurses and technicians, clinical and hospital administrators and staff.
- Create awareness of BW solutions, conduct sales presentations, and introduce new technology and products in the market to key opinion leaders.
- Use consultative selling techniques to identify potential sales opportunities within the defined territory and accounts and facilitates contact with the key decision-makers to drive incremental business.
- Expand sales opportunities and access for BW products and convert competitive products in a manner that is commensurate with company policy and sales direction
- Execute full selling cycle to ensure forecast attainment in assigned territory and accounts.
- Analyze data and prepare sales reports and presentation packages as needed.
- Maximize customer case support capability through efficient planning and scheduling techniques, driving collaboration, maintaining consistent, open lines of communication with external and internal stakeholders. (i.e. Customer Logistic Services, Health Care Compliance, Integral Services, among others)
- Perform contract and tender management activities.
- Additional duties include performing administrative work, including managing account documentation, compliance training requirements, expense reporting, and Company system input.
- Service Orientation: Finds rewards in making a difference in the lives of patients, working in hospital environment, maintaining an optimistic attitude during stressful situations, and committed to customer satisfaction.
- Results Orientation: Consistently delivers required business results, taking initiative, and persevering to overcome difficult situations and obstacles.
Critical Behaviors and skills
- Demonstrate ability to influence diverse audiences, and build bonds. Cultivate external relationships through assertive and diplomatic communication skills, and foster collaboration and partnership across different stakeholder levels.
- Demonstrate emotional intelligence when managing conflicts showing self-confidence, empathy, and self- control.
- Influence key stakeholders in order to achieve business results, and negotiate towards mutual beneficial agreements.
- Take ownership and self-discipline to study and accelerate development of clinical and technical expertise.
- Demonstrate intellectual curiosity, and continually seek for information to enrich their knowledge and stay updated.
- Solve clinical and technical problems with a sense of urgency and through the exercise of analytical thinking
- and attention to detail.
- Demonstrate the ability to plan for, analyze, and address business opportunities.
- Demonstrate drive in achieving business results in assigned territory or accounts.
- Be resourceful in applying clinical and technical knowledge and finding viable solutions while working under pressure.
- Translate insights obtained to advice on value and innovation of BW products.
Qualifications and requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree required. Preferred in Engineering (Biomedical a plus).
- Intermediate English Proficiency required.
- Required work experience depends on the seniority of the role, starting as a CAS College Hire up to a more seasoned profile.
- Technology acute (Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, and ability to quickly learn on new technology)
- Candidates must possess a valid driver's license and must successfully complete a background investigation, to include a review of their driving record history. % of travel depends on assigned territory and business need.
- Required to work in a surgical environment near or with heavy equipment, ability to lift 40 lbs., and wear protective gear (i.e. lead aprons).
Safe Fleet requirements:
Since this position is eligible for Company Car as working tool, it is also required:
- Valid driver’s license.
- At least 3 years of driving a car experience, preferably in highway zones (between 80 and 110 km/h) and with standard vehicles.