The Medical Devices segment produces a broad range of innovative products used primarily by health care professionals in the fields of orthopaedics, neurovascular, surgery, vision care, infection prevention, cardiovascular disease, sports medicine, and aesthetics. This segment is comprised of One Ethicon, DePuy Synthes and Cardiovascular & Specialty Solutions.
Associate Clinical Account Specialist
The Associate Clinical Account Specialist is responsible for providing clinical support; selling and promoting Biosense Webster products among current and potential new customers; developing professional education for end-users; effective and strong collaboration with all colleagues in different functions and looking for new opportunities to drive the business growth in the territory.
The responsibilities & the impact YOU will have:
- Reaching the business and sales objectives
- Collecting, analyzing and sharing market information (public procurements, competitors, business partners)
- Preparing price offers, public procurement documents, and keeping deadlines in the process
- Understanding and knowing the clinical environment, competitor products
- Holding regular presentations, educations to the partners – introducing products, techniques, providing courses for the best usage of the product
- Responsible for the launch of our new products and services
- Participate in cardiology conferences, medical meetings, and monitor the industry trends
- Commercial & negotiation activities with clinical and non-clinical stakeholders
- Providing clinical support & troubleshooting in EP labs as per request
- Following and assisting with the clinical procedures
- Demonstrating product features and benefits to meet customers’ unmet needs
- Developing skills to support all types of arrhythmias
- Keeping the deadlines in providing monthly reports, expense reports, forecasts
- Understanding and following the processes with the Customer Service (pricing, inventory management)
- Following SOP in product complaints reporting
We would love to hear from YOU, if you have:
- Any experience in sales or clinical is a plus
- Motivation to learn and develop
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to adapt and react to dynamic and changing circumstances in the market
- High level of engagement and responsibility, resistance to stress and difficult situations
- Very good knowledge of English, Hungarian native level
- Good computer skills (Microsoft Office)
- Mobility (availability to travel frequently)
- Driving license – category B
This is what awaits YOU at J&J:
- An opportunity to be part of a global market leader.
- A dynamic and inspiring working environment.
- Many opportunities to work on challenging projects and assignments.
- Possibilities for further personal as well as professional development.
- Many employee benefits.
For more than 130 years, diversity, equity & inclusion (DEI) have been part of our cultural fabric at Johnson & Johnson and woven into how we do business every day. Our commitment to respect the dignity and diversity of all is embedded in our Credo.
We know that the success of our business depends on having the best talent in a workforce that reflects the diverse markets we serve around the world and an inclusive culture that values different perspectives and life experiences
That is why we in Johnson & Johnson are working to create an inclusive environment where diverse backgrounds, perspectives and experiences are valued and each and every one of our people feels that they belong and can reach their potential. No matter who they are.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Johnson & Johnson means “You Belong”!