Johnson & Johnson is currently recruiting for a Tech & Process Lead. This person will be passionate about Project Management and Data. Specifically, this role will support the solution and deployment of Finance Master Data (FMD) in conjunction with various ongoing initiatives.
You will lead deployments working with the sending locations to transition the FMD work to GS Manila. Additionally, leading rollout of new process and systems with that operations team.
- Own the deployment of specific finance projects (Finance MDM) with focus on the global services tier
- Lead the Continuous Improvement projects of the new operating model
- Lead specific MDM projects where applicable
- Lead, facilitate and coordinate all deployment activities required, including
- To implement the deployment plan
- Developing Project Work Plan
- Conduct Launch Kickoff
- Conducting Business Simulation
- Handle Readiness Checklists
- Handle Orbit monthly testing cycle for improvements and new features, including Test Protocol and Test Summary documentation inclusive of routing in truVault, defect management, execution tracking and coordination of monthly test activities with development team.
- Responsible, along with Service Delivery Leaders, achieving value case commitments and ensuring that invest spend remains on track
- Leading integration of all other deployment activities as required (e.g. Change, communications, Training etc.)
- Lead the change & communication and influencing efforts, in partnership with identified contacts (i.e. CFOs, FD, etc.)
- Ensure that appropriate parties are collaborated with for all deployments in the regions
- Understanding measures of success and driving work to achieve these
- Provide overall ongoing Program/Initiative updates
- Work to ensure accurate and timely communications
- Liaise and call out process issues and taxonomy review in appropriate update meetings. Know enough of the financial models and processes to ask critical questions, frame issues, and get results.
- Accountable for a smooth transition with minimal disruption to the operations business
- Accountable for overall customer happiness during deployment process
- Accountable for issue and risk resolution & escalation to management where required
- Handle interdependencies with other initiatives, local and global
- Ensure team members have the appropriate skills, supporting tools and technologies to enable them to deliver excellent customer service
- Provide leadership, mentor, training and guidance to team, so they can proactively carry out their role to the highest possible standard
- Lead and monitor team performance on a regular basis
- Continuously ensure alignment of project initiatives with the global design
- Effectively lead all aspects of multiple projects concurrently
- Develop and translate strategy into operational goals and objectives
- Work with global teams to ensure the organization is enabled to drive deeper standardization efforts
- A Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Accounting or Finance
- A minimum of 5 years of working experience in Finance is required
- Experience in Finance Master Data Management is required
- High social skills are required
- Deployment, solutions, organizational change experience desired
- High level degree of expertise in Excel and PowerPoint desired
- Familiar with General Finance Principles and Processes
- May have responsibilities for handling indirect teams or contingent labor, as project requirements emerge
- Ability to influence and engage across project teams
- Strong learning agility
- Ability to navigate the various capabilities across GS
- JIRA experience preferred
- SAP/ERP experience preferred
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.