Auris Health, Inc., part of the Johnson & Johnson family of companies, is redefining medical interventions. By combining advancements in medical robotics, instrumentation, navigation, and data science, we are building intelligence platforms capable of growing the applicability of robotics to a new spectrum of medical procedures. We are seeking a hardworking individual for a Senior Machine Learning Software Engineer position within the Algorithms & AI team. You will work closely with other Research Scientists, Data and Software Engineers to develop solutions in the areas of robotic vision and image understanding. This is an excellent opportunity to positively impact treatment outcomes through creative thinking, tackle unique and complicated problems, and directly contribute to the innovation roadmap for robotic platforms!
Core Job Responsibilities:
- Build reproducible cloud-based Machine Learning pipelines for automated analysis of surgical procedure data, such as surgical skill and workflow recognition models, computer vision algorithms, and anomaly detection in medical cases.
- Drive key decisions on Machine Learning software architecture and ensure best practices.
- Support integration of innovative computer vision, image-guided intervention, medical imaging, and machine learning algorithms into production medical robotics SW.
- Evaluate, develop, configure, and deploy group-wide ML labeling tools.
- Implement and verify algorithm performance in benchtop and clinical settings.
- Master’s or Ph.D. degree and specialization in Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, Robotics, Machine Learning, or similar fields.
- Proven track record of deploying machine learning models into real-world cloud applications using MLOps best practices.
- Proficiency in Python.
- Proficiency in TensorRT, Tensorflow, PyTorch.
- Hands-on experience with cloud infrastructure and dockerization.
Desired Qualifications :
- Understanding of deep-learning algorithms, such as scene reconstruction, segmentation, object detection/tracking, pose estimation.
- Familiarity with time series and signal processing.
- C++, CUDA, OpenCV skills
- Experience with DevOps, CICD, and Jenkins.
- Experience building data access and visualization tools (ReDash, Databricks).
- Experience with medical robotic systems.
Are you passionate about making an impact in people’s lives by applying groundbreaking robotic technologies to medical procedures? Come join us at Auris Health!
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
At Johnson & Johnson, we’re on a mission to change the trajectory of health for humanity. That starts by creating the world’s healthiest workforce. Through cutting-edge programs and policies, we empower the physical, mental, emotional, and financial health of our employees and the ones they love. As such, candidates offered employment must show proof of COVID-19 vaccination or secure an approved accommodation prior to the commencement of employment to support the well-being of our employees, their families and the communities in which we live and work.
For more information on how we support the whole health of our employees throughout their wellness, career and life journey, please visit www.careers.jnj.com