Senior Financial Analyst – EndoMech Innovation
Ethicon is recruiting for a EndoMech Innovation, Senior Financial Analyst, located in Cincinnati, OH or Raritan, NJ.
Ethicon, part of Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices Companies, has made significant contributions to surgery for more than 100 years from creating the first sutures, to revolutionizing surgery with minimally invasive procedures. Our continuing dedication to Shape the Future of Surgery is built on our commitment to help address the world's most pressing health care issues and improve and save more lives. Through Ethicon's surgical technologies and solutions including sutures, staplers, energy devices, trocars and hemostats and our commitment to treat serious medical conditions like obesity worldwide, we deliver innovation to make a life-changing impact. For more information, visit www.ethicon.com.
The Global Innovation Senior Financial Analyst will provide financial business partnering and support for the EndoMech sub-platforms (Endocutters, Mechanical, ALOE and LINX) focusing on project analytics, commercial strategy, execution, and budgeting. This position reports to an Ethicon EndoMech GSM Sr. Finance Manager.
- Collaborates with Directors of Global Strategic Marketing (GSM), R&D, and other cross-functional leaders to craft strategies, prioritize investments, optimize innovation portfolio, lead product lifecycles and ensure performance targets are met or exceeded
- Support and build valuations for numerous pipeline projects and present key financial product overviews to sponsor teams, innovation councils, & finance leadership
- Prepare and present financial analyses of global sales trends, key performance measurements, dashboards, platform P&L’s, pricing analytics, etc. Coordinate all planning, budgeting, reporting, and compliance for GSM and R&D teams
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required
- Preferably with a major in Finance or Accounting.
- An MBA, CPA, CMA, and/or other financial certifications
Experience and Skills
- A minimum of 3 years of finance and accounting or business experience is required.
- Candidate must possess excellent analytical (MS Excel), conceptual, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- The ability to think creatively and work in a team environment is required.
- Individual must work well in a dynamic environment and be able to recommend and implement improvements in execution, work independently and handle several tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to optimally communicate and influence others at all levels within a matrixed organization is required
- Experience with SAP and TM1 is preferred.
- This position is located in Cincinnati, Ohio or Raritan, NJ. This position may require up to 10% travel.
At Johnson & Johnson, we’re on a mission to change the trajectory of health for humanity. That starts by creating the world’s healthiest workforce. Through cutting-edge programs and policies, we empower the physical, mental, emotional and financial health of our employees and the ones they love. As such, depending on location, candidates offered employment may be required to show proof of COVID-19 vaccination or, in certain countries, secure an approved accommodation prior to the commencement of employment to support the well-being of our employees, their families and the communities in which we live and work.
For more information on how we support the whole health of our employees throughout their wellness, career and life journey, please visit www.careers.jnj.com .
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.