The Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices Companies is recruiting for a Marketing Manager, GSM - BWI. This position is located in Irvine, California.
Atrial fibrillation (AFIB) is a quivering or irregular heartbeat (arrhythmia) that can lead to blood clots, stroke, heart failure and other heart-related complications. 20 million people around the world suffer from AFIB each year. Biosense Webster, Inc. is the global leader in the science of diagnosing and treating heart rhythm disorders. The company established its leadership in electrophysiology with the development of the first real-time, 3D cardiac mapping and navigation technology, as well as the first electrophysiology catheter. The introduction of the company’s CARTO® 3 System in 2009 revolutionized 3D mapping technology by increasing the accuracy, speed, and efficiency of the cardiac ablation procedure.
At BWI, we have one goal - to help those with cardiac arrythmias live the lives they want. The Marketing Manager position has a large impact on the organization and will demonstrate success by taking strong interest in their portfolio and how they are used, becoming true subject matter authorities and leaders in BWI. They also take a global perspective, ensuring that their assigned products are optimally led world-wide. Our track record of successful innovation is a direct result of our inclusive, transparent culture, and we are in search of amazing inclusive leaders to continue to push our imagination in pursuit of saving lives! Are you ready for the challenge?
In this role, you will:
- Develop and lead strategic new product marketing plans and programs for diagnostic catheters and sheaths product lines to grow business and meet/exceed global Business Plan
- Lead the creation of both launch strategy and global launch execution in coordination with the development team and commercial marketing
- Work closely with sales, marketing and innovation talents to understand, anticipate customer needs through analyzing global market trends to identify new product opportunities
- Analyze and present appropriate opportunities through portfolio review to the global management board
- Develop value proposition (positioning, pricing and promotion) for new product/solution introductions, as well as formulate clinical claims development for new products, working with medical science and clinical specialists
- Deliver product training at global launch training programs and ensure product knowledge is effectively transferred to commercial regional groups and field organizations
- Ensure business continuity through demand planning and forecasting activities, and ownership of communication business progress or opportunities with senior management
- Bachelor's Degree required and a Master’s Degree (MBA) is preferred.
Experience and Skills:
- Three (3) years or more experience in Marketing
- Proven record to learn sophisticated technology, especially clinical applications, as well as ability to operate in highly sophisticated, hybrid and diversified markets
- Capability to stimulate innovation in marketing through identification and communication of significant global unmet needs
- Proven behaviors as a strong partner and teammate, especially with functions including global education, R&D, commercial field leadership, regulatory affairs, clinical affairs and operations/planning/manufacturing
- The ability to prioritize tasks, leading several projects at a time, and eliminating/overcoming unproductive, low priority, or low probability tasks and projects
- Strong financial acumen
- Up to 30% travel
- Experience in the healthcare, medical device, or cardiovascular disease area is preferred; However, also open to business savvy, innovative leaders with strong learning agility in a highly technical, innovative environment
At Johnson & Johnson, we’re on a mission to change the trajectory of health for humanity. That starts by creating the world’s healthiest workforce. Through cutting-edge programs and policies, we empower the physical, mental, emotional and financial health of our employees and the ones they love. As such, candidates offered employment must show proof of COVID-19 vaccination or secure an approved accommodation prior to the commencement of employment to support the well-being of our employees, their families and the communities in which we live and work.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
For more information on how we support the whole health of our employees throughout their wellness, career and life journey, please visit www.careers.jnj.com .