The Medical Devices segment produces a broad range of innovative products used primarily by health care professionals in the fields of orthopaedics, neurovascular, surgery, vision care, infection prevention, cardiovascular disease, sports medicine, and aesthetics. This segment is comprised of One Ethicon, DePuy Synthes and Cardiovascular & Specialty Solutions.
Johnson and Johnson is recruiting for a Territory Manager One Ethicon located in Kaunas, Lithuania.
Contract: Full time
We are open for the applications from young professionals who are willing to learn about Medical Devices and grow together at Johnson&Johnson.
The responsibilities & the impact YOU will have:
- Sell and promote Johnson & Johnson products. Achievement of sales results is based on the company ethics and policy. The expected sales level is indicated in a plan presented to Territory Manager at the beginning of the year.
- Educate customers in professional manner
- Develop business with the existing customers and acquire new customers
- Analyze the situation on the market and along the competitors
- Prepare tender bids in procedures based on the Public Procurement Act
We would love to hear from YOU, if you have:
- Communication skills
- Ability to effectively prioritize the tasks
- Ability to conduct presentations and product trainings in front of healthcare professionals
- Selling experience is considered to be an advantage
- Valid driving license
- Fluent in Lithuanian, English
- Computer skills (MS Office)
This is what awaits YOU at J&J:
- An opportunity to be part of a global market leader.
- A dynamic and inspiring working environment.
- Many opportunities to work on challenging projects and assignments.
- Possibilities for further personal as well as professional development.
- Many employee benefits.
We offer attractive conditions of employment and possibilities for further career growth within our company.
For this position we are offering an annual gross salary starting at 33000 EUR/year.
Depending on your skills, qualifications and experience this can be negotiated.
For more than 130 years, diversity, equity & inclusion (DEI) have been part of our cultural fabric at Johnson & Johnson and woven into how we do business every day. Our commitment to respect the dignity and diversity of all is embedded in our Credo.
We know that the success of our business depends on having the best talent in a workforce that reflects the diverse markets we serve around the world and an inclusive culture that values different perspectives and life experiences
That is why we in Johnson & Johnson are working to create an inclusive environment where diverse backgrounds, perspectives and experiences are valued and each and every one of our people feels that they belong and can reach their potential. No matter who they are.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Johnson & Johnson means “You Belong”!