EMEA Communications and Media Placement Student
Duration : 12 months – Starting Summer 2023
Sector : VisionCare
Location : Wokingham, Berkshire
Working at Johnson & Johnson can change everything. Including YOU .
For more than 130 years, diversity, equity & inclusion (DEI) have been part of our cultural fabric at Johnson & Johnson and woven into how we do business every day. Our commitment to respect the dignity and diversity of all is embedded in our Credo.
We know that the success of our business depends on having the best talent in a workforce that reflects the diverse markets we serve around the world and an inclusive culture that values different perspectives and life experiences.
That is why we in the UK are working to create an inclusive environment where diverse backgrounds, perspectives and experiences are valued and each and every one of our people feels that they belong and can reach their potential. No matter who they are.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Johnson & Johnson means “You Belong”!
In marketing you could find yourself launching a new product or creating a multimedia campaign for a world famous brand. You could uncover invaluable insights by looking at things from our customers’ point of view or develop innovative new ways to help patients, consumers and medical professionals everywhere. As a marketing placement student you will enjoy a varied role in a fast paced, creative environment.
Vision Care Placements
Being part of the J&J EMEA Vision team you will work on a world leading brand: ACUVUE® contact lenses. With us, you will have the chance to get a truly rounded marketing experience working in the regional head office, being immersed in both consumer and professional marketing, working closely with global, regional and local marketing teams.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Supporting the Content & Media Marketing Manager on ACUVUE® Masterbrand communications and content creation across EMEA
- Working with local markets to oversee local marketing plans and content needs, ensuring communication adheres to Brand Guidelines
- Leading the content adaptation process across EMEA markets with agency partners and local teams
- Proactively providing recommendations on new content, analysing websites, competitor activity and digital marketing trends
- Supporting the digital team on content creation and adaptations
- Owning content toolkit creation with agency partners
- Working with the Content & Media Marketing Manager and media agency to define and shape media strategy, and provide relevant trainings to the local teams
- Copy writing, content design and copy approval
Requirements of the role:
2 years of degree level study completed
A minimum of 2:1 achieved in first year of study
Business related, marketing, design and digital degree types preferred
Key skills and competencies:
Strong commercial and business acumen
Excellent analytical and reporting ability
Ability to deal with ambiguity and effectively prioritise
Problem solving skills
Excellent communicator both orally and in writing
Excellent organisational skills
Flexible and adaptable team player
Self-motivated with a high level of tenacity
#JnJEMEAStudentCareers #JnJEMEAMedicalDevices #JNJEMEAUndergraduate #JNJEMEAMarketing #JNJEMEAPlacement