The Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies
A global leader in health and personal care, with over 125,000 employees in over 275 companies in 60 countries. We work with partners in healthcare to touch the lives of more than a billion people every day throughout the world. Johnson & Johnson companies market leading products and services in three business segments: Consumer, Pharmaceuticals, and Medical Devices. “By caring, one person at a time, we aspire to help billions of people live longer, healthier, happier lives.”
Responsible for achieving product sales to new and established accounts to accomplish sales objectives and greater market penetration. This job is eligible for sales incentives/sales commissions. Adheres to environmental policy, procedures, and supports department environmental objectives.
Key Responsibility Areas
- Assists in the attainment of established sales goals including market share objectives.
- Assists in implementing market development and field marketing activities.
- Schedules appointments and makes sales presentations to customers.
- Develops customer and product focused presentation packages for sales.
- Coordinates Professional Education activities to enhance the knowledge of Healthcare professionals.
- Makes regular visits to customer locations to gather information on orders and market conditions.
- Performs contract and/or tender management activities.
- Targets and manages assigned territory while operating within an assigned budget.
- Checks with logistics to ensure product availability.
- Executes national, regional and local promotional activities that are designed to advance sales in specific product lines or areas.
- Follows up with customers to resolve any issues and ensure satisfaction.
- Assists in making sales forecasts for business planning by account and submits to management.
- Prepares sales reports and documents as required. Relays relevant market information to management.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- University/Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- 2-4 Years work Experience
This Is What Awaits YOU At J&J
- An opportunity to be part of a global market leader.
- A dynamic and inspiring working environment.
- Many opportunities to work on challenging projects and assignments.
- Possibilities for further personal as well as professional development.
- Many employees benefits:
- Supportive team culture, flexible working hours, employee development and wellness support,
- Refreshment in the workplace, company gym, JJ Club, corporate events