Johnson and Johnson, Inc. is recruiting for a Senior Finance Analyst , located in New Brunswick, NJ, to provide financial support to a variety of Corporate Headquarters’ departments such as Legal, Aviation, Security, and the Group Operating Committees for Pharmaceuticals, Consumer, and Medical Devices.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
With $93.8 billion in 2021 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
Working in a fast-paced environment, the Senior Financial Analysts will provide support and analysis to business partners with ongoing exposure to high-levels of management within the legal organization (Law, Healthcare Compliance, Privacy, Aviation, Global Security, Global Brand Protection & Government Affairs & Policy). This role involves performing quarterly closings and business forecast updates, variance analysis, and ensuring that compliance requirements are met (HCC, Legal & Tax). Responsibilities would include significant business partnering with all levels within the legal group, affiliates and Corporate Finance, preparation and presentation of forecast updates and quarterly results packages, and coordinating with affiliate companies to align on inter-company budgets and cross-charges. The individual will also participate in and lead group projects.
- Leading the Business Plan and Forecast processes
- Leading the Hedging process for department expenses
- Coordination with Business Partners evaluating and addressing business ad hoc needs
- Meeting with senior management discussing quarterly results, appropriate accruals, and funding agreements across the various affiliates and Corporate Headquarters management
- Support technology solutions for streamlined and standardized analysis and reporting within finance and across the various legal business partners
- The individual will also participate in and lead specific Corporate Headquarters group projects.
- A bachelor’s degree is required, preferably with a major in Accounting or Finance.
- A minimum of three (3) years of experience in finance and/or accounting is required.
- Candidate must possess excellent analytical, communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills, required.
- Strong financial analysis, business partnering, team building, and influence management skills are preferred.
- Proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, Ariba, and SAP General Ledger skills are also preferred.
- The candidate should be able to think creatively, maintain and improve sound business processes while working in a dynamic, team environment, required.
- Individual must work independently, handle multiple tasks simultaneously and effectively take on leadership roles, required.
- Exposure to IA (RPA & AI environments is preferred.
- This position will be located in New Brunswick, NJ and may require up to 5% travel.
At Johnson & Johnson, we’re on a mission to change the trajectory of health for humanity. That starts by creating the world’s healthiest workforce. Through cutting-edge programs and policies, we empower the physical, mental, emotional, and financial health of our employees and the ones they love. As such, candidates offered employment must show proof of COVID-19 vaccination or secure an approved accommodation prior to the commencement of employment to support the well-being of our employees, their families and the communities in which we live and work.
For more information on how we support the whole health of our employees throughout their wellness, career and life journey, please visit www.careers.jnj.com .
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.