Johnson & Johnson Consumer Products Company, a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Manufacturing Associate II, located in Fort Washington, PA.
Johnson & Johnson Consumer Products Company touch more than a billion people’s lives every single day through our health care products and services, our corporate giving, and the volunteer efforts of our employees. The Johnson & Johnson Group of Consumer Companies develop and market beloved brands that address the needs of consumers and health care professionals worldwide. Our portfolio ranges across several distinct business units: Baby Care, Oral Care, Compromised Skin Care, Beauty, Feminine Care, and Over-The-Counter (OTC) products.
The Manufacturing Associate II will perform all responsibilities necessary to operate, troubleshoot, set up, adjust, repair and maintain equipment and execute the manufacturing processes.
- Will Perform a variety of tasks including but not limited to process execution and monitoring to assure product quality and manufacturing throughput.
- Work with the team to ensure all aspects of the business remain compliant and in an audit ready state.
- You will handle material Handling, Staging, Order, Return and Good Receipt.
- Perform a combination of manual tasks including but not limited to feeding, dispensing, charging, mixing, sorting, inspecting, assembling, and picking.
- Execute the manufacturing and packaging operation with an adequate supply of components using mechanical apparatus, automated equipment and manual processes.
- Accurately complete paperwork and electronic transactions for all documentation requirements including but not limited to SAP transactions, batch record steps and paper and electronic logbooks.
- Perform the final checks/ verifications for operations as indicated in the batch records and SOPs
- Order and receive material and perform the required identification and use (i.e. RFI system and basic SAP)
- Operate forklift, manual and motorized pallet jacks.
- Maintain proper inventory levels of clean tools including ancillary equipment, pallets and containers.
- Manage the removal of waste and execute equipment cleaning and housekeeping operations in accordance to policies and procedures.
- A minimum of High School Diploma or GED is required
- A minimum of 3-6 Years of relevant experience
- Pharmaceutical/GMP experience is required.
- Previous experience in a manufacturing environment is preferred.
- Must have a proven ability to interact with other operators, management, and groups inside and outside of Manufacturing.
- Proficient working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel is required.
- Working knowledge of Production Automation Systems (i.e. Wonderware, MES, SAP) is required.
- Candidates must able to meet the physical requirements which include the ability to continuously lift and/or move from 5 to 25lbs. weight material, and frequent lifting or moving average (25-50 lbs) weight material
At Johnson & Johnson, we’re on a mission to change the trajectory of health for humanity. That starts by creating the world’s healthiest workforce. Through cutting-edge programs and policies, we empower the physical, mental, emotional and financial health of our employees and the ones they love. As such, candidates offered employment must show proof of COVID-19 vaccination or secure an approved accommodation prior to the commencement of employment to support the well-being of our employees, their families and the communities in which we live and work.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
For more information on how we support the whole health of our employees throughout their wellness, career and life journey, please visit www.careers.jnj.com.]
Working with Johnson & Johnson can change everything–including you. Explore impactful jobs, inclusive employee benefits, and how you can join us.